Asita Recordings

We like Pam Grier, Red Stripe, the sound and the smell of records, mixtapes,the SF Giants, analog synths, McCovey Cove, Lanikai at night, and San Francisco's indian summer.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Def3 in Hawaii - Get Familiar Pt 3



My father is chileno my mother is canadian. I was born in toronto. moved on to a ship when i was 5. Traveled/moved around the world a whole bunch with my parents and brother for several years in my youth from south america to europe, to africa, a few times over. then moved to texas for a year.at age 12 i fell in love with hip hop, then moved to Regina, started skating, started rapping,grew up and never stopped. I live and survive off and for hip hop music, Skateboarding, and Graffiti. so.....buy my album and Support!!!! I devote my life to my art.. I write, i read, I write, i rap, I live, i produce, I record, i skate, i relax, I write, i skate, I rap, I write and I DJ. I strive for orginality and integrity in everything i do and believe in others as much as i believe in myself. I love my life and My friends and fam are top notch. i would be nothing without them. i do what i love i love what i do. I Rep queen city and my worlwide klik.



def3 myspace

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home