Asita Recordings

We like Pam Grier, Red Stripe, the sound and the smell of records, mixtapes,the SF Giants, analog synths, McCovey Cove, Lanikai at night, and San Francisco's indian summer.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Who Is Khayree?



Khayree is the master producer responsible for some of the Bay's most classic songs. Lauded by everyone from E-40 to the less obvious praise of modern electro artist Eliot Lipp, Khayree's recently been making noise with digital releases of all his classics, notably unreleased instrumental versions (available on I-tunes)!

The video might be old news to some but I just found it the other day and thought I'd throw it up here. Khayree is most certainly a huge influence to us and many whose music we enjoy.
definitely looking forward to the day when this DVD eventually comes out.



Mac Mall - Sic Wit Tis
Ray Luv - Last Night
Young Lay - All About My Fetti

youngblackbrotha.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home